All4Paws was started in June of 2011 with the objective of saving as many homeless, abandoned, and threatened dogs and cats as possible.
Since that time, All4Paws has rescued and adopted to forever homes over 8,000 dogs and cats and have helped rescue and transfer to other shelters another 6,600 animals.
As a community resource for 10 years, All4Paws has:
- Supplied over 168,500 pounds of pet food to needy families and shelters and are now providing pet food to Baskerville Ministries Food Bank for families receiving food through a voucher program.
- Developed an effective volunteer program engaging the community and allowing us to reduce wage expense while providing expanded manpower to socialize, train, and love on the dogs and cats in our care.
- Supported church and school programs helping children and youth learn about and experience unconditional love and the responsibility of pet ownership.
- Provided thousands free spay/neuter services to our community and facilitated the resolution of feral cat issues in a number of HOA groups.
- Facilitated the conversion of municipal animal shelters to no-kill competently and humanely run shelters. We have participated in the shutting down of 4 puppy mills in South Carolina and North Carolina and helped get many of the abused animals rehabilitated and adopted.
Most important, we have become a local extended family of over 200 volunteers and staff who share a passion to rescue, repair, rehabilitate, and love the unfortunate abused, abandoned, lost, and forsaken dogs and cats that deserve loving forever homes.